There is currently no limit on posting photos, as long as they contain an on topic doll. If we begin to have bandwidth problems that may change, but in the meantime posting photos is highly encouraged! This is how we all enjoy the forum & porcelain dolls.
For photos to show up on the forum, you must host them on a photo sharing website and place them here using BBcode. I recommend grabbing your code directly from Flickr or your photo hosting site instead of using the little picture tool in the toolbar.
I have made a tutorial for posting from Flickr. It is a similar process to post from other photo hosting websites like Photobucket.
1. Click the "share" button in the corner of Flickr.
2. Click "BBCode"
3. Choose your size. Usually something between 700 and 1500p looks best on the forum. Then copy the text in the field. The text starts with [url=https://...
4. Paste the text into your reply window.
5. To see a preview of the image click "BBCode."
6. Then click "Preview" again. Now the image should load. But notice the caption is messy looking and not below the photo.
7. You can fix that by typing it just the way you like, or you can delete the caption entirely. Then click "Create Post."
8. Tada! You will have a beautiful post now! The photo will stay posted unless you change the sharing permissions on Flickr or delete the photo from Flickr.
I hope this makes it clear for everyone how to post photos. <3