Hello everyone, and happy August! I just want to say again a massive thank you to everyone who contributed to last month's challenge. It was amazing to see so many dolls from so many different artists. So, I hope August can be as well attended!
Here are the rules again, just in case....
How the challenge works:
• We will release the prompt/theme on the 1st of each month (suggestions welcome in the 'Ask the Mods' section!). You can interpret the prompt as you see fit - be creative!
• A porcelain BJD should be the focus of your photos.
• It doesn't matter what you use to take your photos, or your skill level! iPads, DSLRs, phone cameras etc. are all accepted!
• You can enter as many photos as you like to the challenge - we want to see them all!
• Feel free to chat about the photos in the thread.
• Everyone is welcome to take part (This includes artists!)
From the 1st August (today) until the 31st August our theme will be: Dolls and their shoes!
I love dolly close-ups but often I miss out on their beautiful feet and shoes... So whether it's your doll admiring his/her shoe collection, or modelling his/her favourites, I want to see your doll's shoes!!